Sunday, September 12, 2010

It's so Springy!

Spring. 'Tis truely here now.

The whole weekend had been such a beautie! I barely spent any waking hours at home or indoors.
Sydney really knows how to pull off an amazing spring day!

I love it how the sun is higher in the sky, you start to wear t-shirts, all the birds keep chirping and you start to crave icy cold beers.

I think I really took a leaf out of my European friends book and enjoyed the outdoors. Travelling around Glebe, Darlinghurst, East Sydney, Watson's Bay

Late afternoon views of CBD from Watsons Bay.


Oh! I was also lucky enough to duck into David Jones this week to check out the Spring Flower Festival. I think there were more people in there taking photos and enjoying the flowers than actually shopping!



No more clinical looking Clinique!

No comments: