Sunday, January 31, 2010

Quoteable Words

I find myself doing some strange things sometimes. I read certain works the way they are said on tv shows/movie without pre-thought or doing it intentionally.

The most recent time this happened was at work going through a list and came across the name Adrienne. Did you do it too? I say it the way Rocky says it in the movies. "...ADRIENNNNNNNNE!.."

Seinfeld and The Simpsons are always up there too. Ha-ha is not ha-ha but Nelson's ha-ha. The world pretzel now comes with bonus words, "These pretzels are making me thirsty!". Ladelling out soup, a "No soup for you!'" is closely followed.

When I am not happy and I follow it with a ''Jan" I become happier and may even snigger to myself. (Aussie joke)

Does it happen to others? Maybe its just me.

No comments: